Monday, April 1, 2013

Holidays kill me!

I'm at my dads at the moment so I don't have access to my scale but I've either eaten out or just straight up over ate every day this week! Today is April 1st and I am buckling down once more!
I'll be at my moms tonight so I can hit the DDR hard!
Scots sisters wedding is next month and I'd like to look decent in a dress. I'm hoping to drop 20 by then and I do think its a realistic goal.
Next time we go shopping I'm going to buy more fruits and vegetables and ingredients to make healthy meals. Like vegetable stew and veggie pizzas. I know meat is very important too. We prefer Turkey meat over regular burgers or hot dogs. To me it just tastes better!
I also stock up on 100 cal or lower snacks. I've got grapes on my mind as of now. I'd rather not eat out again until I hit my 170 goal and go to maggianos. I noticed they have menu items on lose it so that'll help me to not go completely overboard. Its all about portions and exercise.
I've been using my sugar scrub and fit nicely in my regular clothes now. And have been receiving major complements. Scots dad was obsessing over how good I look, which is nice considering last summer he called me fat! I was pregnant but it still upset me. It feels pretty good to hear that I'm looking good though.
He says I look much younger now. I don't know if that means I'm looking more my age or I'm looking younger than 25 or what.
My desire to drink is dwindling more too. I might wait until its nice out next and drink some twisted teas or something but I don't know. I always feel like crap for about a week after I drink. Its just harder to enjoy it when I should be focusing on being a good mother. Maybe it should be a once a month thing opposed to every other weekend. Or once every other month.
I just feel a lot better when I don't do it. I never thought I'd say that! But I haven't been in even this good of shape in years. And I'd rather continue to progress instead of enjoy this and gradually gain it all back and then some! Jadyn is better than alcohol to me. Her smile is intoxicating.
I'll weigh in Wednesday morning. Crossing my fingers for a nice surprise on the scale. Like I said, (food wise) holidays kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment