Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2 down from last week

Weight today is 167.4 lbs. My water is 51% and fat is 28%. I've lost 2 more lbs from my last progress pics and ready to post the new ones today. Hopefully there is a little difference. I notice a lot of difference in my legs but I have no before pics of those.
I have 11 days now until my party. I'd still like to be 160 by then but that's 7 lbs in just a week and a half. I think I'll be under 165 but not quite 160.
My friend that walked with Jadyn and me yesterday was very supportive and said she really thinks I can do it.
All I can do is stay focused and do my best. I really won't feel down on myself if I don't reach 160 by then though. I'm still at about 10 lbs a month rate of loss.
My pants fall straight off now. I have to wear Scots old belts that he can't wear anymore. I should just find my size 12s and skirts and keep them handy. Yesterday would've been a fantastic skirt day! It was so hot in the sun! I could feel my legs sweating in my jeans on our walk (I know that's gross).
It was such a great day yesterday.
Now I'm back in the clutter that is my house. I wish my family and friends lived around me. It was nice of my friend to meet me yesterday. We both drove 50 mins to meet half way.
Jadyn was so good for us! She loves her walks.
I'm starving right now so I'm going to cut this short and eat my olive garden leftovers. The meal I chose was under 400 cals. I probably ate 2/3rds of it yesterday so that'll be easy to calculate.

No comments:

Post a Comment