Thursday, April 4, 2013

Come on cubbies!!

So happy that baseball season has started back up. Hopefully they win today but in my opinion Travis Wood kind of sucks! They need to stop trading all of their decent pitchers when they've hardly had any to begin with. Yet Carlos Marmol's position is annoyingly secure. I've got tickets to two games so far this month. Going the 9th with Scot and either the 17 or 19th with my sister. They best win!!!
Anyway..
My weight today is 172 even, so I dropped .2 lbs. Which keeps me OVER my goal of losing one lb a week.
I feel like I'm eating a lot though.
2 lbs til my next reward! Since starting loseit back in February I have lost 21 lbs. But since new years I've lost 28. I wasn't really trying in January though. My effort really started after Vegas, which is when I pretty much began this blog. My stress level keeps fluctuating.
Me and Scot still have work to do on our relationship. Well, he has work to do. He takes his stress out on me, as if I don't have my own crap going on. Then I leave for about a week and he gets mad. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. I don't question his love for me but he's definitely got some mental crap to work out.
Well I'm still in sycamore until tonight and its supposed to be absolutely beautiful out today! I wish I had Jadyn's stroller so we could go for a walk.
I definitely need to get out there and enjoy the day somehow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment