Monday, April 8, 2013

Rainy Monday

I didn't have time to post yesterday it was so hectic. In the morning Jadyn and I went to watch Scots new team play baseball. It was fun but kind of cold. It warmed up once the game ended of course. Then we went through McDonalds drive through since I hadn't had time for breakfast. I got a grilled chicken ranch wrap. It was really good actually. Normally I'm not one for cucumbers and tomatoes but it was really good on the wrap. And low calories! Kudos McDonalds!
Then we quickly got ready and rushed to get our family portrait done and it was closed. They didn't even call to cancel! I was pretty upset and then Scot started being an ass and we got in a fight. So we rushed home. He then apologized and made me dinner. Cubed beef steak with corn and chicken flavored noodles. It was pretty good. I didn't end up working out yesterday but today I'm 170.8!
I'll be sure to exercise tonight since I'm so close to being out of the 170 range!!!
I was so excited and proud of myself when I stepped on the scale this morning.
I did buy myself a new dress for my 170 reward but I don't care for it. I'll make it wearable this summer though. I'll wear a belt around my rib cage and it won't be so baggy.
Then at 165 I'll go to maggianos. I'm thinking it'll take like 2 weeks. Progress pics tomorrow! I'm kind of excited.
I think I had more to say but Jadyn's been fussing this whole time and I can't think straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment