Tuesday, April 16, 2013

1 lb at a time!

Today I weigh 169.6 lbs.
Since there is a bit of a difference, I did do my progress pics! I was hoping for more of a difference but now I just have something to really push for next week. I have 18 days to drop 9.6 lbs. I was thinking I had one less week until May 4th but this is great news for me! I have total confidence now that I can meet my goal! I am not going to cut myself short here. This week I'm going to push myself as hard as I can and I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I can eat my cals earlier in the day.  I'm really pumped for this weeks potential!

2 comments:

  1. Definite cinching at the waist! Looks like you lost a couple inches there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the 1st pic I couldn't fit in the jeans I am wearing in the 2nd but its hard to tell. I should still to the same clothes in every pic but its been like 2.5 months.

      Delete