Monday, April 22, 2013

Pushing through

168.6 today. Not awful. I think I can get that off tomorrow if I can work out today. I'm not sure how I'll be able to with the house so cluttered.
I might have to drive somewhere that I can take Jadyn on a long walk. I'm not sure if its even going to be warm today. I really don't know what to do. I just know I'll go crazy if I don't get out of here.
I probably won't be 160 by may 4th but I want to head in the right direction.
Maybe I will have room to DDR here somehow but I think the mat may have broke in the flood.
This is a serious disaster.
I'd go to sycamore but my family is camping right now pretty far away, and let's face it: that house is pretty creepy at night.
This is just a major set back. I really wish this neighborhood was safe.
I wonder if I'll ever reach 165.

Update*
Olive garden for lunch- the under 500 cal menu.
Then walked for at least an hour through a very hilly neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment