Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bridal shower day!

Today is Scots sisters bridal shower. I'm picking her up from their moms and driving to the location of it. I'm going to wear my new dress with a belt. That way it'll look less "tent". I might post a pic if I have time. We have to leave in a little over an hour.
My weigh in today is 165.2 lbs. I can finally make maggianos reservations! I'm not going to though. Not until after May 4th!
To get to my goal, I'd have to lose 5.2 lbs this week. I can already tell you, that's not going to happen. I can probably lose 3 at most! As long as I'm under 165, I'm happy. I looked back through my blogs and this was my monthly weigh ins.
Rounded-
Feb 1- 192
March 1- 184
April 1- 173
May 1- ?
As long as I'm around 163 I'll have remained consistent!
And then I'll drop below 160 and never look back! On to the next challenge!
I never thought I would actually drop this weight and doing it is so rewarding.
I have so much more energy and my clothes keep getting bigger!
Every morning is so exciting as I step on the scale to weigh myself. I know its a bad habit but usually there's good news resulting from it! Not always but usually is better than seldom!
OK I really need to finish getting ready for the shower. Its in bad taste to be late when driving the bride-to-be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment