Friday, April 26, 2013

Yesterday was awesome!

So I drove to Ottawa and my grandma watched Jadyn. Me and my sister walked downtown and ended up going to the movies. We were gone for about 5 hours. My feet actually are a little sore. We went into a few shops while waiting for our movie (evil dead remake). We went to cracker barrel with Jadyn and grandma after. I got 4 piece grilled chicken tenderloin, green beans, and tomato cucumber onion salad. All of that was less than 300 calories! I ate a corn muffin which apparently was about 270 cals all on its own? I ended up only consuming 1300 calories yesterday. I didn't realize it until right before bed though. At that point I was too tired to eat. I'll just have a little bigger breakfast today I guess. Can't wait to step on the scale tomorrow!! I think I might be able to reach 160 by may 4th. I'm still going to try very hard. I'm not sure how much I lost since last Friday. I'm going to look back through my posts. I'm very hopeful! I know its too much to lose in one week but its a short term goal. Then I can return to losing 1-2 lbs a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment