Tuesday, April 30, 2013

2 more down from last week

Progress pic day. Yet I've hardly made any! Yes I'm down 2 from last week but at this rate, and I haven't been cheating, I don't see myself losing any weight by next Tuesday. I really need to work out. I'm growing more and more resentful of this house.
Jadyn and I went on a walk over the weekend by ourselves and it was creepy. I'm not doing it again.
Maybe when she naps I'll pull out the DDR. I'll basically be on top of the TV and I don't even know if it'll work. Scot says it might've broken in the flood.
I'm still not incredibly discouraged though. I'd like to be 155 by Scots sisters wedding mid may. It won't kill me if I'm not. The weight will come off. I have faith that I'll reach my goal in 2013 of 130 lbs. I'm halfway there.
Jadyn's Dr appointment is today. I am hoping Scot will leave work early to go with me. He hasn't been to any of her doctor visits since she was 2 days old. I could use the support sometimes. Watching her get shots is torture but I know it needs to be done!
Alright, I'm going to post my new progress pics. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment