Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Second April progress pic

Weigh in 170.2.
I didn't work out last night because we watched the cubs game after dinner. They're doing awful!
I have tickets to the game tonight and since I'm so close to exiting the 170s I'm not going to over eat or go off my diet. Its going to be kind of tough but I'm way too eager to get out of the 170s! Its seriously been years since I was in the 160s. Probably since I was 21. The beer and other alcoholic beverages boosted me up to about 190 in just a couple years. Then the pregnancy shot me through the roof. I'm so ecstatic to be as light as I am now, even if its not "light" by others standards, its light to me! The warm days are also encouraging. Yesterday Jadyn and I sat on the back patio for a while until Scot got home. Then he sat back with us and we grilled some delicious Turkey burgers!! I even had enough calories left over to eat some chocolate cake he made for dessert.
Here are my progress pics for this week:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome progress! You were right u can really see it in the side photo!

    ReplyDelete