Thursday, April 25, 2013

Standing still

I wasn't able to get out of the house yesterday or move around much at all! This house is killing me! I'm still 166 which isn't bad by any means but I want to hit 165 so bad! I have been waiting for so long!
I think I'm going to get out today and go to Ottawa. At the least, I can use the work out machine at my dads house.
Then I'll probably sleep there and not have a new weight to record until Saturday morning.
Unfortunately I don't have much more to add today.
I'm doing all of this blogging through my phone. I have to admit I really didn't think I was getting any views at all.
I got on the computer yesterday and realized the website is a lot more elaborate than I thought! I also got to see that I have almost 900 views which is pretty awesome!
Thanks to anyone who is following along. I know I don't always have a whole lot of advice to offer but I hope my progress is motivating! I just monitor my calories with the loseit app and add as much exercise as I can stand in one day. I'm probably burning an additional 300 a day at least from nursing. I know that its not typically easy to lose 10 pounds a month, but its very possible. Even exercising just three days a week will boost your metabolism. And it doesn't have to be super vigorous! Just getting out and doing anything burns calories. Shopping, bowling, walking around for work, cleaning, everything! You would be surprised how many calories are really burned a day just by getting out and living. Sitting on a bed in the middle of your trashed house....doesn't burn very many! It was a poor decision for me to do it yesterday but that's why I'm packing up the car again and going to find something to do! And I have full faith that when I step on the scale Saturday morning, it will no longer read 166! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment