Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Motivated in April!

The weather looks very promising this next week. It'll be up near 60 degrees on some days. Then I can whip out some warmer clothes that may fit me even better than my jeans.
Today's weigh in is 172.2.
All I have to do is drop 2.2 lbs and I can finally use my maggianos gift card.
By then I'll probably be well into the 160s range. Scot is saying we will be living on frozen pizzas and ramen noodles for a while. I don't know if I believe that because he's pretty dramatic most the time, but after eating out for a week straight I don't mind frozen pizzas and ramen. I make my food last pretty long anyway. Small meals and 100 cal snacks every 2-3 hours.
I'll have to load up on my DDR while still in sycamore because otherwise I just don't have time. Jadyn's learning more patience and independence but she still gets bored after awhile.
I'm so sleepy today.
I almost forgot my progress pic this week! I doubt it'll be much different than last weeks but I'll stay on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment