Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chicken and waffles on a stick!

And a pizza slice bigger than my head! I only ate half of each at most and a couple bites of a Frito chili cheese dog but it was over my daily cal limit. There was a bit of uphill walking in the picture so I hoped it was enough to help me out with those extra calories.
Luckily when I weighed myself this morning my numbers were identical to yesterday. 170.2 lbs. 50% water, about 29% fat. I was expecting to have gained a couple ounces but I'm happy with this! Now I'll definitely be out of the 170 range by tomorrow.
I'm starting to plan a pre-cinco de mayo party for may 4th. Its about 2 and a half weeks away but I'm kind of hoping to drop another 10-15 lbs by then. Ideally 15, but with nursing its bad to lose over 2 a week. So 10 is slightly more healthy. Its still over 2 lbs a week but I feel like as long as I'm consuming my calories, that's the important thing.
Cubs won last night but it was so COLD that we left after the tieing run. I have tickets for the 18th too. Its a day game so the weather shouldn't be as brutal.
Jadyn wants attention so my post is cut short but I'm very excited to announce that I'm out of the 170s tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment