Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy half birthday Jadyn!

My baby turns 6 months old at 12:35 pm today! I cannot believe it! Time goes by far too fast. She's so big and so smart. My pride and joy!
I'll be heading back to park forest today so we can spend today with Scot as a family for her first half birthday.
Then tomorrow I'll finally be able to post my weight again! If I'm close to 165 I'll be so ecstatic! I don't know if I'll be able to work out though because the house is still very wet from the flood. Hopefully the scale didn't break in it! I'd be devastated!
I would have to run out and buy a new scale today. I can't go much longer without checking my weight. I'm far too curious! If I get to 165, maggianos will have to wait until after May 4th to happen. I'd say about a week at least. My cheat days always post pone my weight loss but my goal is really only to lose 1 lb a week, so I have not failed that goal once. I have lost at least a pound a week, I believe, since the start of this blog. I'd have to go back through entries and check to be positive.
Anyways.. I'm so glad the weekend is here again. Everyone enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment