Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bye bye 170s!

Weight today is 168.8!
I am finally out of the 170s for the first time in maybe 3 years? It feels so good. The scale is my best friend sometimes!
I really feel like the extra skin is preventing me from going to pant sizes like I should be. That part really stinks!
I don't think its in my "rewards" to try for another pant size until 155 lbs. By then I should definitely be between size 10-12. At least in my younger days I was at that weight. I believe I do have several size 10 jeans. If it warms up by then I'll be in skirts mostly though. And by the time the weather cools off again, I'll hopefully he in 8s or lower. I think the smallest jeans I own are 7s. The smallest shorts I own are 5s. Its too bad I don't have size 7 shorts and 5 jeans. It'd save me money in the future!
I'm getting ahead of myself, but with this much progress, I have full faith that at some point this year I'll be at my goal weight. I am extremely excited!
I'll also be able to reward myself with a cute Halloween costume this year. If I go to a party, anyway. My mom mentioned having one this year. On actual Halloween I will be bundling Jadyn up and going on her first trick or treating adventure!
I'm looking forward to all the energy I will have then! This is so awesome! The longest I've stuck to a diet before this was probably 3 weeks? Now I've been keeping at it for over 2 months and its so paying off!!! I'm down 32 lbs since the beginning of 2013. I honestly never believed I would get the weight off again! Once it started coming off, I became addicted though. I had 70 lbs to drop to reach my goal and now I have 38! I'm almost half way there.
I see pictures of me from summer 2011 and I had no idea how big I looked even then. I think I was in the upper 180s then. It feels good to know I'm below that now.
When I was 18 I got up to 162 and I was so upset with myself! I was able to get down to 145 before my first year at EIU. Then the freshman 15 hit me, about twice in 2 years!
Now I'll be celebrating when I hit 162! Haha! Well more so at 165 and 160, but you know what I'm saying.
Again, my water weight is 50% and fat is 29%. That remains constant.
Today I'm meeting some family in Ottawa to attend the opening of some organic store that moved there. My sister only eats organic gluten free food. The meals are pretty good, but its all so much more expensive. Its unfortunate the price to pay to be healthy in America. We can only do our best! And I'm out of the 170s woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment