Friday, April 5, 2013

Back to the ol grind!

I'm finally back in park forest and far from the temptations of restaurant food! I went to a buffet yesterday and then ate dinner with Scot. Even with a couple hours of work outs it brought me up to 173.8 this morning. Its still below 175 so fine by me. I'm hoping to be back down to 172 or lower tomorrow morning now that I'm really buckling down again.
Ate my special k for breakfast and probably going to have a salad for lunch and oven pizza for dinner.
I found out that a female weighing 170 and working out over 2 hours a week burns about 2500 cals a day without doing much. So nursing brings me to 3000. Its no wonder the weight is melting straight off.
Blog is going to be short because I have no help to entertain Jadyn once again. She's fussing so much. It makes me feel so boring.
Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Calculate your cals burned in an average day!
    http://walking.about.com/cs/calories/l/blcalcalc.htm

    ReplyDelete