Saturday, April 13, 2013

Motivation..

I spent the majority of yesterday going through my glamour magazines and putting together motivational weight loss boards. They're made up of pictures of clothes, haircuts, ways I'd like to look in the end, work outs, and healthy recipes. I put together an extra board of comic strips Scot brings home to me everyday. The "love is..." comic. So I'll post that pic too. After Scot got home we made dinner (tuna helper with croissants). And we did a 15 min vigorous work out together before bed. It was so draining that we both layed on the ground afterwards unable to move for about 5 minutes. Then we got ready and went to bed. I didn't feel any lighter this morning so its no surprise that the scale hasn't budged!
168.8 lbs
50% water
29% fat
What am I going to have to do to get these numbers moving again?
I'm starting my day off with a banana and water. We are going to visit Scots dad tonight so I'm not sure what the dinner plans are. I just want to get to 165 so bad!
As discouraged as I might feel I am not giving up until I reach my goal! In the past I always gave up because I figured it was "IMPOSSIBLE" but now I've lost almost 32 lbs in 3.5 months and I know that its very possible!! I'm almost half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment