Sunday, April 14, 2013

Vitamin d time!

Suppose to be in the 70s today I believe! Scot is off to baseball practice and who knows when he will be back but I'm sick of sitting in this house day in and day out so if he hasn't taken the civic to baseball I think I'll take Jadyn for a walk. Even though I don't feel safe in this neighborhood I'm tired of this cage!
Today I weigh 170.4 because I took yesterday as a cheat day hoping to break the rut of my weight plateau! That's another reason to be super active today. Scot told his sister we'd come over for a BBQ this afternoon but if I want to pack the baby up and go for a walk then I really don't care what anyone says. Sundays are my only ME days that I get and its already being cut into which frankly pisses me off! But I plan on going to Ottawa and Sycamore this week.
I don't even really know what else to say because I'm so annoyed right now.

2 comments:

  1. I have Fri/Sat off... will you be in Sycamore Thurs or Fri?

    ReplyDelete