Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Picking up the slack!

Weight today is 166. The weight seems to be dropping quickly again which is great! Maybe it will be possible to hit 160 by may 4th. All I can do is keep trying.
1 pound until my next reward! Hopefully I will reach 165 tomorrow but it won't really matter. I'm definitely waiting until after may 4th to go to maggianos. It'll have to be at least a week afterwards because I don't want to take multiple cheat days a week.
I'm feeling really good with where I'm at right now! I don't think I've weighed this since like 2009. I met Scot at the end of 2009 and don't remember exactly what I weighed then. I know I was somewhere in the 160s or 170s. I was between 160-165 at the end of 2008.
I was between 140-145 when I started Eiu in the fall of 2007. So I gained 20 lbs in the year alone. I'm thinking most of it contributed from alcohol. Having Jadyn now is really helping to stay away from drinking much. I think after so many years of drinking at least a couple times a week, my body is responding really well to cutting back to once every couple weeks. My tolerance has really dropped dramatically! I don't feel the need to turn to alcohol whenever I'm stressed and I have fun without it. I use to think it was impossible to have fun without drinking. Now I just have fun getting out of the house and doing anything period! I can't wait to go to my moms next and find my skirts and size 12 jeans to bring home. I won't wear them until I'm at least 160 though. If you are in between sizes, it looks way more attractive to wear a belt than a muffin top. No one can see your jean size, but they can see your rolls! Advice to live by!
I've lost 34 lbs since the start of January and my friend Katie has lost 41 lbs in a year. Together that's 75 lbs!! That's almost 4 Jadyn's lol
its truley amazing.
 
Update*
I wanted to add this link from Yahoo! that I just looked at. I'm not sure what lapband surgery is, but this woman took pics of her weight loss progress which looks pretty cool.  Most of us can't afford surgery, but it's a good idea to take every day pics instead of just weigh in pics. Inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment