Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My addiction

My addiction is weighing myself every morning. But now that I'm at my moms until Thursday night, I am going to force myself to wait until I'm home Friday morning! The anticipation is already killing me. I must really be addicted!
Yesterday I played DDR for hours here! I burned at least 600 calories playing.
I played until my leg muscles were so stiff and over worked that I couldn't move them fast enough anymore. I pushed myself beyond my limits. I'm motivated and intent on reaching my short term goal by May 4th! I almost gave up, but I'm so close. If I get home and weigh myself Friday morning and see 168.8 or higher, I'll be pretty sad though.
If I'm under 168.8 I'll be very happy!
I'm going to continue to push myself today and then tomorrow I'll enjoy the cubs game. I cannot wait to post my results!
Plus, the weather better warm up soon. I have size 9/10 pants but I don't know where any 12s are. I'm swimming in my 14s now. I need to be able to start wearing my skirts soon. Or I'll have to wear work out pants until I'm into 10s. Or I could wear leggings under my skirts once it stops raining so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment