Saturday, April 20, 2013

She shoots, she scores!

My chance to weigh in has finally arrived! I'm excited to announce my new numbers. I am 167.2 lbs, 28% fat, 51% water. This is actually the highest I have ever seen my water weight. I'd like to keep it over 50% at all times.
I might have seen bigger results without eating pizza last night but I'm still below 168.8 which is what I really was aiming for. Now I just have 7.2 lbs to lose in 2 weeks. I wouldn't call it impossible but will take some work, especially if I hit another plateau. Its about 3.5 lbs a week. That's a bit more than I've been losing. I just can't take any cheat days I guess. I don't know! I can't really work out because all the bedroom furniture is in the living room. We had to tear up the flood soaked carpet in the bedroom. Always something with this house! Ugh! But if its nice out we can go for a walk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment