Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pizza for breakfast

The scale today reads 174.2. So I went up slightly. I over ate and didn't work out yesterday. Need to work out tonight for sure because as the title says, I had pizza for breakfast.
Today we have to take Jadyn to an easter party with Scots mom (grandma Karen). And then go see his dad and sister and her family. Then tomorrow we are doing brunch at his moms and then going to my dads. Holidays for us are anything but relaxing! We need our own holiday after holidays!
But the weather today is fantastic so that's keeping my spirits up!
Besides I really want a pic of J with the easter bunny!

Added update*
Today is my first day wearing my normal pants. They're fitting comfortably now and look better on me than the maternity pants were.
These are size 14 right now and I have 12, 10, and maybe 8s at my moms for when I reach those sizes. I also have some size 5 shorts for this summer, or more realistically, next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment