Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday cheat day?

So far I'm still watching my caloric intake. Also I plan on working out before heading back to park forest for the night. Weight today is 181.2. I love how small snacking all day and 3 full meals is making the weight fall off! I'm almost 12 lbs lighter than I was a month ago. I plan on attending a concert with my friend at the end of the month who also happens to be my weight loss buddy! We both seem to be losing pretty consistently and are going to look pretty great at the concert I presume :)

2 comments:

  1. So you'll for sure go with me?! I cant wait! :D start thinking of an outfit, we should show off our results, even if were not where we wanna be yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I am going!! And I'll start planning one. Hopefully its warm then we can wear dresses!!!!

    ReplyDelete