Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ugh!! Disappointing..

Went to Applebee's last night and did really good but fell into the dessert temptation! I came home and did about 47 mins of work outs but I still have gone up. This morning I'm 180.2. I'm so disappointed! I wish I would've skipped dessert last night. I know there's probably 1000 cals at least in them. I was hoping to drop as much weight as possible by this Saturday. I'm going to the city for st. Patrick's day parade and dying the river green. Unfortunately even if I work my butt off I will probably only manage to get back to 178. It took 2 days to gain 2 lbs but it seems to take 2 weeks to lose it. I cannot go off this diet again until Saturday and then stick well to it until the concert. My results are slipping away from me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah me too. I gained 2 lbs. This is so frustrating! In one day I literally can fluctuate 5 lbs. Last night I was at 171, this morning 168.8, and after a few hours of sleep 168.3 ugh. Still 2 lbs up from 166.4 on sunday

    ReplyDelete