Saturday, March 23, 2013

Date night!

Still 174.8 today. I'm wearing an old top that hasn't fit me well in a long time. It looks pretty good now! Scot is taking me to the movies and I'm pretty excited. Hopefully I'll have time to exercise tonight because something tells me I'm going to be over eating! I'm going to try not to but if we are skipping dinner and just eating at the movies, I can't imagine there are major health benefits there! Never the less, I should still bank around (hopefully below) 175 at the concert next weekend! Hoping its nice enough to wear a dress out! 
I built another nightstand today. I took the lazy route and used a drill gun at some points but it still took several hours! I really hope it burns as many cals as loseit claims! I'm going to be pretty tired and not want to work out tonight. Jadyn was up every 3 hours last night. I'll just push myself as much as possible. And hopefully if we do go to dinner it'll be somewhere with a healthy choice menu! We will see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment