Friday, March 1, 2013

Almost forgot to blog today!!!

Well I'm at my moms for the night. We have been playing dance dance revolution since I got here. I'm getting pretty good at the difficult levels I must say!! Burned about 500 calories so far playing it. I have to eat about 1,000 more today. I'm exercising excessively to make up for tomorrow. Today's weigh in I'm 184. I can't remember the fat and water % but I'm feeling pretty great!! So close to getting out of the 180 range!! Its probably been about 3 years since I've been in the 170s. I didn't weigh myself much back then but that's when the drinking binges started. Very unhealthy, I know. If it weren't for Jadyn I really don't know where I'd be right now. She's a blessing for so so many reasons! She has really changed my life and given me something to live for, or someone, more accurately! Gods plan unravels in amazing ways! I am finally to where I want to find my regular clothes and wear them again. 184 may not seem like the most attractive weight but I was pooched out to 230 something when I was in my 9th month of pregnancy..so being 50 lbs lighter feels great. And in 50 more I'll be at about my goal and a real attractive weight! I'm so motivated! I love these results and its so much easier than I had expected. Just have to really track calories, exercise, and dedicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment