Thursday, March 21, 2013

Not as bad as I expected!

I weighed myself this morning and am pretty proud to say I'm 177 lbs. I thought I'd be back over 180 for sure. I'm not going to update my weight on loseit until tomorrow because I am extremely determined to be at 176 tomorrow. I've been building furniture all morning and according to the loseit app that burns quite a bit of calories. I'm not even close to being done and I may even do some light cardio tonight. I feel that I will definitely be about 175 next week. Maybe less if I work for it! I'm feeling pretty great now! Cannot wait to try on my new clothes from Christmas and my old jeans. They are at my moms so I'm not positive when it'll happen yet! Its almost the end of March now and I've lost 23 lbs since Jan 1st. That's a little over 7 lbs a month on average. That's a nice rate to move at. I should be at my goal in about 7 months? I think I've realized that a few weeks ago but I'm still moving at this steady pace! That is very good news!!! Now for my progress pics..

3 comments: