Wednesday, March 6, 2013

No progress!

I didn't work out yesterday and was pretty far under my calorie limit due to waiting on scot for dinner and us ending up not eating! I'm still 181.2 which is OK for now. I'll have patience as long as that number doesn't increase! I definitely need to work out again though its just so hard when I don't have help with the baby. And he gets home and starts working on a million other things and I still have no time. Last night my heart was acting up again so I'm thinking I should probably do some stress relief stretches until I'm sure its safe to get my heart rate up. My massage tomorrow might help. I'm sleeping less again because Jadyn gets cold at night and wakes up at about 2am wanting to eat and afterwards she fusses herself back to sleep. Then Scots cat starts making a racket until he finally kicks her out! I am so tired its making me feel sick. I think I'll be joining Jadyn with her naps today. Hopefully she will sleep well when we go to my moms. It doesn't get as cold there. I'm wondering if my heart problems could be due to the fact that I stopped taking my iron pills. I'll start them again and hopefully it'll help. Or maybe its just that I've been so stressed for so long. I don't know but I don't want it to interfere with my goals. I'm way ahead of my 1 lb a week plan anyway. I'll stick to my healthy eating and do light exercises and slowly work back to vigorous. Baby is rubbing her eyes! Don't want to miss my nap time window!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so great! I wish my body was reacting as quickly as yours but mine seems a lot more sluggish! lose 1 lb, fluctuate, lose .5 lb, fluctuate, gain a pound, then lose 2? mines so inconsistent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine does that for a few days after my cheat day. I think it'll b harder now. If it doesn't start back up I'm going on weight watchers

    ReplyDelete