Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Going home tonight

Clearly I've been MIA this week, I know. I'm still at my dads house. I've been working hard to count my calories and work out a little here and there. My dad has a work out machine that's sort of like an elliptical and stair climber all in one. I think its called a hiker or something. I did it for 15 mins last night and my thighs burned the entire time! I definitely need it after eating dinner at a Mongolian grill. My dad wants to take me to dinner again tonight so I will just try to find something healthy where ever we go. I'd also like to try working out with Scot tonight but I doubt he will want to. Maybe we can at least put together our new bed. I'm excited/nervous to weigh myself in the morning. I feel like I'll be in the 180s range again and that'll majorly bum me out! Maybe not though, I need to stay positive. Its almost April so warmer weather is just around the corner. I have some skirts I'd like to get into. I fit in them a couple years ago but they were a tad uncomfortable! Hopefully by 165 they'll fit a little better. I'm thinking it'll be 3-4 weeks before I reach that weight. I at least want to be 175 by the end of March! I need my scale to see where I'm at now. Also will post my progress pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment