Saturday, March 9, 2013

Out of the 180s!!

As of this morning I'm 179.6. Might be back up there in the morning though since its 10pm and I just ate dinner now. Turkey dogs and macaroni n cheese. Macaroni is 400 cals per serving!! Ick. Good thing we shopped at IKEA today and walked around for 3 hours. I'm hoping to stay at 179.6 or lose a bit more by morning. I just don't want to go back to the 180s! I'm so tired right now. We might put some furniture together and go to bed. I doubt a work out is in our future tonight. I'm hoping to get to at least 175 by the concert in a couple weeks. I need to start buckling down again. I feel like I've strayed a bit but still making progress. Just not at the same pace. It'd probably be better to spread out the pound sheddage anyway. I think 4.6 lb loss in 2 weeks is reasonable though. We will see!

4 comments:

  1. Ive strayed too. Lets do the same workouts this week. Or similar so were both in it. I wanna be 163 for the concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i get off work today, let's pick some on demand workout n both do them this week. :) those who suffer together, succeed together? lol

    ReplyDelete