Friday, March 8, 2013

Another great surprise!

After my cheat day I'm down to 180.6. Not an enormous difference but still a lower number and so close to leaving the 180s range and never looking back! I have a sinus infection now so my face feels like its been punched in a few dozen places but my heart is feeling pretty good. I think I might try some DDR exercises while at my moms today. I've decided that the best time to take a cheat day is during a plateau for sure! Its a metabolism shocker. Its just harder said than done when non dieters are so tempting to go indulge with. Everyone is mostly supportive though. I'm looking forward to Tuesday for my next progress pic even though it shouldn't be much different from last weeks. Unless I manage to drop a few more pounds in 4 days! Would be nice. I do worry about losing too fast and having even more excess skin. Either way with these stretch marks I don't intend on a two piece this summer. I really shouldn't care what people think but you know. Maybe I won't! We will see what the future holds. Things are going well at home. I've signed up for a membership at massage envy so I'll be going once a month. The massage and facial were incredible yesterday! They really focus on the problem areas. I can't wait to go back next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment