Friday, March 22, 2013

Fridays here! And my bed is too.

Stayed up late putting our bed together and nothing has been more worth it! Most comfortable bed I've slept in ever! Scot says somehow I ended up sideways taking up the whole king size bed! Better me than him, I say. Anyways, my weight today is 174.8. Better than I expected. My water weight is higher today too. I guess furniture building really does burn those calories! Lucky for me I've got much more to do. The house is still a disaster. I'll probably lose 10 lbs just by cleaning it, maybe more. Its going to take a couple weeks. I'm feeling good that I'm able to trick my body enough to avoid major plateaus! Have to always keep it guessing! And me eating every couple hours keeps my metabolism good and fast. I'm 4.8 lbs away from my next goal, which is using my maggianos gift card. I can't wait for that. The food is incredible there! I'm even more eager to try on those jeans at my moms. I am tired of these maternity pants. They are very comfortable but I had my baby 5 months ago. I'm so excited to get out of the 170 range! It feels like its happening fast. Since starting loseit I've almost lost 18.2 lbs. Since Jan 1st I've lost 26.2. That's a fantastic feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment