Monday, March 18, 2013

Not home so no weigh ins

I'm at my dads house right now and probably won't be back until Wednesday. I'm not really positive. I didn't bring much clothes with me. But I won't be able to weigh myself again until I come back. I also didn't bring any work out clothes so if I did exercise it'd be in my jeans. That'd be extremely uncomfortable so now I feel like I'm going to lose out on some exercise too. Hopefully I will be able to borrow some pants from someone because I'd hate to stunt my progress now! Also I need to try on my size 14 pants again. About 10 lbs ago they were still a bit tight. I feel like these maternity clothes have a way of making me look bigger than I am? They're not form flattering by any means so needless to say I need to get in those regular jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment