Friday, March 15, 2013

One day til cheat day!

I'm down to 177.6 today which is so awesome!! I would love to be at 175 tomorrow but I don't expect to lose 2.6 lbs in one day. I intend on working out like a crazy person today though! That's what I did before I went drinking last time and I didn't gain weight so I think I will stick to that again. Tomorrow I'm going bar crawling in Chicago for st patty's day! Not sure how much I'll really end up drinking but I really wouldn't put anything past myself! I'm going to my moms tonight and will probably DDR for a few hours. It really depends on if Scot has off work tomorrow and is coming w me. If he does then I can't leave here til 5. If he doesn't then I'll leave around noon. I feel like he will be mad at me if I DDR the whole time we are at my moms though so I'm going to get in as much as possible during Jadyn's naps today. Since I started this blog I've lost a little over 15 pounds! I really am not sure the last time I was in the mid 170 range but my guess would be in the beginning of 2010! 160s I would guess 2008 in college, maybe 2009..not positive. I knew my weight was increasing so I was avoiding scales! 150s 2007. 140s when I was probably 18 years old. 130s when I was 16. So its been a while since I've been in a healthy range, needless to say, but I feel like things are really moving in the right direction! I'm so excited and I'm so glad I wasn't affected by the negative days to the point where normally I'd just give up! So whoever is reading this, if you have similar goals as I do, don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment