Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy st pattys day!

Yesterday I went to Chicago and had a little too much fun! I was worried about getting on the scale this morning but I weighed in at 176.2 lbs! I was on my feet for about 14 hours so I'm sure that contributed a lot. We did a looooot of walking! Today we are eating dinner at Scots sisters and then I'm probably going to my dads. I'm so close to my next milestone! At 175 I'm going to start wearing my clothes from Christmas. I hope they fit a little better. I need to tone more. I saw pics of myself from yesterday and I feel like I look huge! Its hard to believe that not long ago I was about 25lbs more than this! I can't wait to lose another 25! I think I'm about 1/3 of my way to my goal weight. I started off wanting to lose 63 lbs on loseit and since I've started it says I've lost 16.something! 47 to go! It does feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment