Friday, May 31, 2013

Weighing in!

Weight- 157.2 lbs
Fat %- 26.5%
Water %- 52.6%

I kissed the 160s goodbye and I'm never looking back! :)

Today me and Scot are going out to eat with some of his family. I'm going to order salad because today is not my cheat day! I also want to try and work out a little bit today/tonight whenever I feel up to it. At the moment my back feels OK but I'm afraid it'll start hurting again. It could be possibly from sitting on the floor when I play with Jadyn but I don't really know anyway around that. She needs lots of floor time so she can start crawling and I want to be down there paying attention to her and helping the best I can.

Perhaps I'll try increasing my water intake again. When I was pregnant I was sure to drink 64 oz a day. That's a lot! Now I drink maybe half that. I still have a goal to increase my water weight to about 56%. Its slowly been rising but I think I can do more to increase it.

Never the less..things are looking good today! I definitely can get to 155 by the next wedding I attend. I would like to say I could get between 150-155 but I think 155 is a good goal to set and take anything extra as a reward. I've been way off on my goals for the last couple functions! Its good to be back on track though. That last plateau was torture! Just have to continue to push through. I'm down about 43 lbs from the beginning of the year, the last 27 are totally attainable!
I'm 2.2 lbs from my next reward.. dinner at Luigi's house. I still haven't used my last two restaurant rewards though. I really need to make them happen because I'm gyping myself big time. Although, the endless recognition from friends and family is the biggest reward I could ask for. The support is amazing and I'm so blessed to have it. I honestly don't think I could do it without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment