Thursday, May 30, 2013

End of May measurements

My end of may measurements are 39-33-39.
So only the middle number is changing.
At least there's a change though, I cannot complain!
I cannot wait to reach my goal weight. There have been fluctuations in fat and water % but today my water is 52.6% and fat is 26.5%. I've upped my calories due to a suggestion from a fellow weight loser and good friend of mine. Since then its like the fat is falling off again! I think I very well might get all my weight off in the next 3 months. I'm hoping that when I discontinue nursing it won't all just swarm me back on!
I don't really know how that works.
I'll just have to continue to stay active and watch my calorie intake.
Things seem to be going fantastic right now though! Suppose to be hitting up maggianos for my cheat day Sunday!! Might be going to the cubs game Saturday as well. Its so hard when we go because Scot orders so much food!! But I really want maggianos! So I'm going to have to practice some of that self control. I'm excited for my weigh in tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, who would have thought upping our calories would increase our results?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its mind blowing and yet awesome lol

    ReplyDelete