Sunday, May 26, 2013

The easiest vow to make

Is prolonged sobriety after one crazy night of drinking! It was a great night though. Everything was phenomenal at this wedding! The next day was beyond difficult. We went on a tour of Wrigley Field and I was top notch hung over. I threw up on the way there and held it together during the tour. It was really cool, by the way! We ate at sweet baby rays afterwards and it was delicious. I could hardly eat because my stomach was a mess but the few bites I managed were great. This morning I got on the scale and expected an increase despite yesterday but I'm finally over my hump! 159.2 lbs. I know its not weigh in day but I wanted to see the "damage". So yeah everything is great! Had a subway salad for breakfast. They are so good and hardly a single calorie. Now to enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment