Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2nd May progress pic

The way I did this weeks progress pic was my very first pic-last weeks pic-this weeks pic.
I did it that way because there's about a 5 lb difference between this and last week. I'm curious to see what that difference is!
I haven't been sleeping as well as I was. Jadyn hasn't been sleeping through the night lately. I know that will begin to affect my progress. I'll just continue to do my stretches.
My back is all sorts of messed up so I'm thinking I need to make a massage appointment as well.
My first therapy session is tonight at 8pm. I'm nervous because I don't know if it'll awaken more feelings of anger. But I'm excited because this might actually help us. All I can do is pray for the best.
I have high hopes and mostly a positive attitude. I feel every day as the iron pills are increasing my health. Its wonderful! I never should've stopped taking them after I had the baby but I'm the kind of person who kind of under plays things if I feel fine. Its not the wisest way to live! But I'm working on that. I'm just glad that now I know my heart wasn't affected by how much weight I've lost in such a little time.

I'm going to post the pics now and eat some cereal because I'm hungry and we actually have a little food here now! Not much, but enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment