Monday, May 13, 2013

Iron pills and counseling

I did buy the iron pills and have been taking them for two days. I feel way less palpitations and the ones I do feel aren't as painful as they were before. A few more days and I'm golden.
Yesterday was my first mothers day and a massive cheat day.
Baker square for lunch with some red velvet pie. Then cooked out for dinner. Had 2 smores before bed. So I'm sure I've gained. Its a good thing I only weigh in once a week now!
Hopefully I'll be under 162.4 this week!
I'm excited for my progress pic tomorrow.

Scot and I are trying one last time.
We have our first counseling session set up for tomorrow night. I will blog about it Wednesday morning for anyone who is interested..

Yesterday at his game he tried ordering me a Jersey in males xl. Everyone was freaking out on him saying how huge it'd be on me and that if I want a men's jersey I need to get a small. It felt so good to hear! I wore my winter coat that my dad bought for me Christmas 2011 and it was tight on me. Now its huge on me! I love it. Its the first time in years that I've looked in the mirror and said out loud "wow! I look good!!!"
I know it'll only get better from here!

An old friend of mine texted me yesterday asking if I really believe I'll reach 130 lbs. And I told him yes I weighed it once and I can do it again!
he responded "I use to weigh 100 lbs. It doesn't mean I ever will again!"
And I told him "I'm not trying to weigh 100 lbs, I'm trying to weigh 130. I have lost 40 lbs this year and only have 30 more to go! Not only is it possible but I'm going to do it"
I can't believe he texted me to discourage me.
But you know what?
I'm not doing this to please him. I'm doing it to please myself and to have better health for my baby girl.
However, once I reach 130 I will have no problem sending him a photo with a great big smug smile lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment