Thursday, May 9, 2013

Measuring

My measurements are exactly what they were last week.
38-35-39..

I don't take that as a sign of zero progress. Honestly I know my legs are my biggest improvement but like I said before, not my focal point.

That doesn't mean that I'm unhappy about my progress. I'm thrilled! So very soon it'll be time to pull out those skirts. I want to say I was 10-15lbs more than I am now when I use to wear them.
They were a bit tight around the waist but by 160 I think they will fit excellently! I'm really looking forward to trying them out.

I still need to use my maggianos gift card too but we will see where I'm at tomorrow for my weigh in day.
I've been working very hard this week since my two cheat days!
I think I might work my ab exercises back into my routine so that my measurements actually change weekly.

I'm using a tape measure instead of a tape rope so I know that does make a difference but we can only use the tools available to us. Maybe I can find one at Ross or something. Wouldn't hurt to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment