Saturday, May 18, 2013

Feeling great today!

So I still haven't decided if I want to use tomorrow as a cheat day or not. I wouldn't drink many beers and would most likely still count the calories. We would only be at the bar for a couple hours. Who knows if I would really have fun? I'm already starting to talk myself out of it. I don't think Scot really wants to go. I don't know. One more day to decide, but I weighed myself just in case.
Weight- 160.4 lbs
Fat- 27.1%
Water- 52.1%

I love that my water % rises as I lose weight. That tells me I'm not temporarily just losing water!
And even though I'm .4 over 160, I still consider that close enough for my second reward!!! I want to try my skirts on now :)

I'm so excited about my progress.
Also, we finally went grocery shopping yesterday and I picked out some healthy snacks and foods for my meals. I think I'm going to try a special k breakfast sand which for breakfast and cottage cheese with peaches or Strawberry's for my first snack mmm! I'm excited to eat hahaha.

My sister is suppose to come over today but not sure about that because I'm supposed to go to Scots nieces bday party after he's off work.
I don't really like eating over there because it's too hard for me to count calories and no matter what little portions I eat, I end up going over my limit. They must use butter like Paula Dean!
Then if I gain tomorrow I won't know if it's because I over ate or if my body's acting weird again! And I don't want to starve myself all day just so I don't have to worry about what I eat tonight.
The internal struggles of a dieting woman!

Whatever is decided about today and tomorrow.. I'm loving today's numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment