Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bored n ignored

I tried so many times yesterday to make conversation with Scot and he just had nothing to say. And this morning he got mad that I touched his cheek in a loving manner. What more can I do? Its like he hates my guts and I don't understand why.
I went to his nieces birthday last night, just like I go to all of his stuff and never complain. If its something for me and my family, I never hear the end of how "I don't see why we have to go".

I'm going home today and that's all there is to it. I'm so tired of feeling like no matter what I do I'll never be good enough.

I don't have much to say. Obviously I won't be drinking today. I ate cake yesterday as my cheat meal and I'm sure I gained weight. Now I just want to go be with my family and friends and be active and happy.

I want to try on my skirts too!

1 comment: