Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2 days til wedding

I'm not even close to reaching my goal of 155 by Friday! I'm just going to have to work as hard as I can these next 2 days. I have the dress I'm going to wear here. I'll have lost about 15 lbs since I first got it and wore it.

I'm feeling better today. My stomachs still slightly queezy after my breakfast sandwich but nothing compared to yesterday. Also, I'm feeling a little better about Scot. I kind of went through a slump and put myself through the test and realized I do really love him I'm just tired of the struggle. I want the good back so I'm going to work for that and stop holding the grudges that have been haunting me for so long.
Its just something that needed to happen.
I'm hoping things continue down the right path for us and our therapy sessions only continue to help us.

Today I just feel like the weight of gloom has lifted off of me and I'm ready to be happy :)

I'll probably weigh in both tomorrow and Friday just because tomorrow is the rehearsal dinner and I'm not sure if I'll cheat during it, but will definitely be cheating Friday. Still don't know about drinking though. I don't want to feel like crap during the Wrigley tour Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment