Friday, May 10, 2013

More baby daddy drama

I really don't see it working out with him. Children can't raise children and I'm really sick of the physical and emotional abuse. I told myself I'd never put up with cheating or abuse and he has done both.
Its time for me to fly..

I'm camping right now with my family to get away from him so I don't have my scale. Guilty to admit, I did weigh myself yesterday. I was 163.8. So yeah my gain was from my monthly friend.

Right now I'm wearing clothes I haven't fit in since college. Its pretty awesome! My cheat day is suppose to be tomorrow but if I don't have my scale I don't know if I want to take it tomorrow or wait a couple more days.

I'm just so tired. As hard as I try to do well for myself, Scot is just such an ass. I can't handle it. I just really can't. He's like a big mass of harassment hovering over me 24/7. And then calls me insecure. I tell him actually no I'm not insecure. I like myself! I've reached several goals so far this year and am looking and feeling awesome about myself! I'm the best mom possible for Jadyn. My life is all about her and she is a healthy and happy little girl. I see nothing there to be insecure about!
No, insecure is when you don't like yourself. Him not liking me doesn't make me insecure it makes him an asshole!!!!!!!!! And he will be a lonely one. He can lie all he wants but to who it matters, they won't believe him. I hate that I'm in this situation. I hate him for not being a man. I have so much rage! I forgave him time after time when I never should have. What did that leave me with? More room for him to do more shit. Ridiculous! I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. That is: getting healthy for Jadyn and keeping her healthy and happy. Scot can deal with himself.

2 comments:

  1. "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." You deserve better girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I wish I could afford therapy after all this

      Delete