Monday, May 27, 2013

4 lbs til next reward!

Which will be dinner at Luigi's house at 155 lbs! Even though I have yet to eat at ju rin which was my 180 lb reward, and maggianos that was 165!
I can now wear size 12 jeans (or 11/12). My sister sent some to me when we met to pick up Jadyn yesterday. She also sent me some size 10s that I cannot yet get my butt into! In due time I will. And it will be very exciting! With the way the weather is going I may be wearing them in July.
I'm still feeling kind of sick today, it sucks. I think it'll be a nice chunk of time before I drink again.
Today we are grilling more shish kabobs outside. Tried them out yesterday and o my yummmm! Scot is making breakfast now and I'm in bed writing this with Jadyn playing next to me with the blanket. I wish every day could be like this one.
Well soon Scots job will be over and I guess I'll take that wish back! Lol
Yesterday was funny. I showed him what kind of engagement ring to buy me whenever he proposes. (Princess cut). And we saw some cubic zirconia ones and they were like 20 bucks. He told me to pick out one for each finger. It kind of hit my funny bone.
Well breakfast is ready! Enjoy your memorial days and remember what its all about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment