Monday, May 20, 2013

A new week

I tried on my skirts last night and they fit me so much better than when I first got them! They're size 11s and I've been in size 14s so that's really cool. I kind of wanted to happy cry when I saw how good they looked!

Scots sisters wedding is in 4 days. I know I won't reach my goal of 155 by then, but I'm confident I will be below 160. That's more than I originally could have hoped for!

I'm going to wear a dress that I last wore when I was at least 15 lbs heavier. So it'll look nice now. It actually looked nice then too so I'm sure it'll just look that much better.

Today I'm hoping to use one of my massages. It'd be nice if that burned calories. Relax and lose weight :)
I know after my Swedish massage in las Vegas my masseuse said that I wouldn't be able to feed Jadyn for a while because the toxins would be coming out everywhere. So at least it was a detox. The deep tissue massages might be different but that's what I need most. I need to relax and de-stress more than anything.
Too much has been going on in my life. My heart is feeling about 80% better though. The iron pills are doing their job!

I'm feeling good today.

2 comments: