Saturday, May 4, 2013

Yay party day!

I'm 6.4 lbs over my goal weight for today but that's OK!!
I still have done really well these past few months and that is worth celebrating!
I'm so tired right now that its hard to imagine that the party day is finally here. We bought 4 cases of beer, a bottle of patron, and bottle of honey Jim beam. I still think I should stay away from shots though. Now if I have one after I've been already drinking I black out almost immediately. Its not good! My tolerance just isn't what it use to be. Number one, I've lost weight. Number two, I only get to drink every other Saturday. And I only drink to get drunk every other month! So its a big lifestyle change than where I was before Jadyn.
The eaten part of the diet has grown on me too. It doesn't feel like a diet at all to me! I do need this cheat day though. There is going to be sooooo much food!!! Two types of pork, sausage, chicken and beef. Veggie pizza which I'm so excited for. Tacos with the meat. Taco dip and guacamole. Rice, I believe. I have to shred lettuce and dice up onions and tomatoes today. I have a few people heading over early to help me which makes me feel really good! So many people are looking forward to this party and that's more than I could've asked for. I will still be about 35 lbs less than when I've seen a lot of people that are coming. 10 lbs less even than some I've seen a month and a half ago. Its a change. I feel good!
Then tomorrow Scot and I have a cubs game to go to. I'm going to be all decked out and majorly hung over.
My mom bought me a bunch of cubs apparel for mother's day. Hopefully it will be a nice day for us.

I wish it was a night game but its OK.
Hopefully I'll be able to get Scot up and moving for it. I have a feeling he's going to get belligerent tonight. The good thing is that all my friends are bad asses and if they see him do anything stupid they'd probably punch him before I could. I'm having faith in him that he's learned his lesson though and doesn't want to risk losing me and Jadyn. I can't afford to get hurt like that again. Its still eating me up from last time. I think my heart would just give up if it happened again and stop beating all together.

I'm going to stick to positive thinking.
Today is going to be a great day and I need to eat breakfast because I'm starving lol.

Have a fun and safe "quattro de mayo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment