Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Cubs game!

Today my water weight has increased to 52.7% and my fat 26.3%.
My main focus, of course, is my water because my fat will fluctuate accordingly.
Its slowly rising to where I want it to be! (At least 56%).
Yesterday at dinner I had a seafood cob salad. It was very good. I probably should've stopped there but we went to a frozen yogurt place called red mango afterwards. I hate yogurt but this place was incredible, no joke! And servings are between 30-40 cals an ounce. I got a little slap happy and got pretty close to 9 ounces lol which still really isn't too bad but adding candy toppings kind of was. Moment of weakness!
Well, today is the cubs game and I must have stronger will power. Tomorrow we are suppose to go to maggianos but Scot hasn't mentioned much about it so I'm questioning whether or not its going to happen. I would really like it to, considering I've been waiting patiently for about a month now!
I hope I can find a wait to trim my belly. Its really annoying me! The extra skin is making it harder for me to fit into things that I should be able to at this point. And I'll never be able to wear a bikini! :/
My first focus is getting the weight off, then when I'm done nursing Jadyn I can mess with tactics to fix my skin.
On the bright side.. weighing 157 is better than weighing 200, so I've already achieved a lot. That's something to be proud of, and really I am! I haven't weighed this in 5 years and I never thought I would again. It shows that with work, all things are possible!
Keep working hard and have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment