Thursday, June 20, 2013

Measurements time!!

38-33-37.5
So my last number decreased by half an inch.
That's good news because that's what I need to fit into smaller jeans!
I think at 150 I put that I'm going to try fitting into my size 10s.
I would like to be in them soon.
Though, its getting pretty hot for jeans.
I don't think I have any shorts..other than the size 5s I've refused to throw away for 8 years.
I don't think I'll be back into them this summer. My body is just shaped differently than it use to be.
I use to be pretty much shaped like celery. Now I have curves. I think having kids must create that. I don't mind it. I think I look better now than I ever have in my life!
My big July reward is only 1 month away from today. I really want to fit nicely in the tight fitting red dress I have. I think I need to start a very strict work out plan where I alternate abs and butt every day. That might make it happen.
I'm excited for weigh in day tomorrow!
Saturday is my next cheat day, though. So that might be my weekly low.

My water weight now is 53.4% and my fat is now 25.4%.
According to my scale..fitness level fat % starts at 24%. I'm getting close! So, that's really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment